The Earnhardt Family

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who has given me two wonderful and beautiful children.

Mommy and Tripp

Mommy and Tripp

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone?

Well, it has been almost 2 whole months since I have updated everyone on how our family is doing. I will try to do this in little segments so that it isn't all jumbled up together.


4th of July:


4th of July was spent with our neighbors and some friends. We cooked out hotdogs and just played in the pool all day. Had a great time and Tripp LOVES the pool! After that we went to Dillon Park for the fireworks show. The older kids played on the bounce houses until the show started and me, Michael & Tripp ate some homemade ice cream. When the show started, Tripp really wasn't too sure of what was going on and then we showed him the sky, and he was mezmerized! After the show was over, we went home and we all passed out! It was a long day for ALL of us; and Tripp was such a trooper. Thanks babe!






No comments: