The Earnhardt Family

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who has given me two wonderful and beautiful children.

Mommy and Tripp

Mommy and Tripp

Thursday, August 6, 2009

WTH Happened? Where did I go?

Please forgive me for my slackness with my blog. So much has been going on lately and I have been oh so busy at work. At least I am fortunate to still have my job, even though I complain about work all the time.

We are all doing good. Tripp is getting so big and becoming so much of his own person it's amazing! He talks ALL THE TIME now and says so many new words every day. He has gotten completely stubborn though. (I'm sure that this is from his daddy though ;) He doesn't tell us "no" but we get our share of "uh-uh's" all day long. He has also picked up a couple of words that he shouldn't have, but we are working on getting rid of those. Nothing like your little boy telling you to "shut-up" or saying "sh@#" when he falls down! Ooops! But he doesn't say those words too often so hopefully he will forget them soon.

We just got back from the annual beach vacation to Ocean Isle, NC and Tripp had a BLAST!! He loves to run in the waves and fall down and get back up and do it again. He wore his mommy and daddy out, but we still had so much fun. I will post some new pics from the beach just so you can see how much he loves it there.

Well, hopefully it won't take me so long next time to get an update in here. I just have to remember that I have this here to do. Until then.....




No comments: