Well, we had a great weekend. Me and Tripp went to Kinley's birthday party at Swan Lake on Saturday and we went to Swan Lake on Sunday with daddy too! We fed the swans, geese, ducks, turtles, and squirrels. Tripp enjoyed watching all the animals and daddy liked watching the bedding fish.
So anyway, Tripp can finally roll all the way over both ways! He started doing this last week and he loves it! He has also learned to put his feet in his mouth and he tries to take his socks off. He is trying to sit up on his own and he pulls up on your fingers really well, but he has a hard time staying up. He wants to sit up on his own but when you set him against the couch or the chair, he sits there for a minute and then he bounces himself down. I think he thinks that it is little game of ours; but I'll take it!
He is really starting to eat a lot better now too. I really think I am just a messy feeder vs him being a messy eater! We are still working on the applesauce right now b/c the sweet potatos just didn't agree with Tripp's tummy. He does get bananas every now and then and we tried peaches too. I think we will try pears next. This has been a fun learning and messy experience for all of us!
Pool Time fun @ Papa Mark's
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment