Well, I have totally slacked off on updating this thing every day, so I might just have to do it once a week. Dunno...
Anyway, Tripp is getting so big. He has found that his feet can move to his mouth, I am just waiting on him to stick his feet in his mouth. He is trying to sit up on his own now. He lasts...oh about 2seconds...then he just topples over or falls forward. If you haven't seen the pics already, I took him to Swan Lake and he did great. He really wasn't very interested int he ducks until they started splashing around in the water. He did have one swan hiss at him though, so we moved away quick! Tripp also does not like his bouncy chair..well he doesn't like to sit still in it. He keeps bouncing himself out of it. We always watch him so he doesn't get hurt, but it is so funny to watch him be half in and half out of the seat. And me the great mom, instead of helping him the first time he did it, I took pictures instead!
Tripp has started to eat some babyfood now. He does not like applesauce or peaches. He is ok w/ bananas. HE LOVES ICE CREAM!!! That was a fun thing I did for him at a family dinner and he just loves it (but only the melted part-the rest was too cold for him). He will also suck on a sucker...thanks GeeGee!
We went to visit Austin, Paula & AnnaLynn this weekend and Tripp tried to hold AnnaLynn's hand. It was so friggin cute! Those two are gonna give us the run for our money!
Well, that is realy about it for now. Nothing else too new going on. Just taking it a day at a time. Tripp still has his bad nights and good nights, but they are getting fewer and fewer each week.
New Name for Tripp (per Michael): Momma's Boy or MB
but that is a while other story to tell....
Pool Time fun @ Papa Mark's
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment