Well, Micheal is feeling much better now. He even cooked dinner and I actually got to sleep in the bed last night! Too bad that Tripp kept waking up all night long.
It was too funny...this morning Michael woke me up to go get Tripp ready to go to the babysitter and when I walked in the nursery, Tripp was laying on his back just staring at the ceiling and smiling. Not making a sound at all! I did not even know that he was awake.
Last night I realized just how much Tripp likes water, especially if it is running. After he splashed and kicked and splashed some more in the bath-tub, I put Tripp in the baby bjorn carrier so that I could do dishes...and he loved it! He kept putting his hands in the water and kicking his feet. It was too cute.
Pool Time fun @ Papa Mark's
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment