So nothing really exciting going on today. Tripp had a good night and a great morning!
Betty, Tripp's babysitter, gave him an Easter gift this morning. It was a super cute bunny and he really liked it. The first thing he did when I showed it to him was put it in his mouth! Of course.
We have got Tripp the cutest Easter outfit. Michael's mom bought it and it is so darling. I can't wait to take pictures of him on Sunday.
Michael said that he is starting to feel "somewhat" better but not really...whatever that really means! I am just glad that he might be getting over the worst of it...I am tired of sleeping on the couch! Michael is not allowed out of the bedroom until he is no longer contagious. No fishing for him tomorrow! But that also means that me and Tripp are going solo to Jessica's baby-shower.
By the way, I put a March for Babies link on here. Please help me if you can, I need to raise money for the walk. Me and Tripp are going to do the Sumter walk on April 19. I can't wait to get out there and do something. I may see if Paula and Anna Lynn wanna join us.
Hope everyone has a Great Easter! Will post new pics soon
Pool Time fun @ Papa Mark's
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment