The Earnhardt Family

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who has given me two wonderful and beautiful children.

Mommy and Tripp

Mommy and Tripp

Monday, September 15, 2008

Why Can't I Keep Up?


So, Tripp is now 9.5months old and so much is going on!
Real quick update on his stats: 20lbs, 29.5"

Tripp is keeping me on my toes these days! He is so busy. I will post more on that later w/ pictures!

Update on mommy & daddy: Daddy Michael is doing really good. Still fishing some and he is starting to get into hunting a little bit. Not like his normal self, but going every now & then. Mommy Lisa has a little issue going on w/ her thyroid. The doctor has found a solid mass 1.8cmx1.4cm. I am going to see a specialist on Wednesday, Sept 17, 2008 to find out where I go from here. Getting a little bit nervous about this one. I have also already started on planning Tripp's first birthday and I am so excited about it! I can't wait until everyone is involved in this with me.

As for now, that is all that is new. Will get back to you soon with new pictures!

No comments: