The Earnhardt Family

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who has given me two wonderful and beautiful children.

Mommy and Tripp

Mommy and Tripp

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What have we been doing?

Well, it's been forever since I have been on here and updated anything. I won't even try to put in here everything that has been going on, but I will update with the latest. Tripp is now 15 months old and so much fun! He is walking & running everywhere and loves to be outside. He loves to ride his four-wheeler, swing, and going down the slide is the most fun for him! He's a "big boy" now so he likes to do things by himself, which makes me kinda sad, but hey-they have to grow up even if I don't want him to. He will hold my hand to walk some places and to climb some steps, but everything else he has to do by himself. He still likes to test us whenever we say "no" or "stop" and it is a fun game for him when he doesn't listen and takes off and we have to chase him down. But I guess that is how they learn some things.



At 15 months, Tripp weighs 24lbs is 31.25" tall and has 8 full teeth with about 6 more that have cut through. Teething bites!



Hopefully I will start to be able to find the time to keep this updated, but until then here are a few pics for the past few months....














Oh, just as an update, I had the fine-needle biopsy doen on my thyroid and the results showed a solid benign mass. I have my next appointment on 3/26/2009 to check on the size of the mass. If it has gotten bigger, we will then make the decision of whether to take medication to shrink it or have it removed. Will let you know what we decide in a couple of weeks.

No comments: